Instructions for your Big Brew Up
Download some things to get you started.
Before your Big Brew Up
- Sign up to hold a Big Brew Up and receive your pack with lots of goodies to make your event great. Work out a date and location that works for you (if you can’t do 1-7 October, choose another)! If your event is open to everyone you can add the details to our interactive map when you sign up so we can see what you're doing and where!
- Get planning your event. Get a team to help you and make sure everyone involved knows what their job is. Check out our resources above and ideas page for inspiration.
- Use the invitations in your pack to tell your friends what you’ve got planned. Add your event details to our interactive map so we can see what you’re doing and where!
At your Big Brew Up
- Brew up the tea, the cake, the fun and the games.
- Remember to take photos on the day, or even make a video. If you’re doing something really exciting use our template press release below to let your local rag know – maybe they’ll send the paparazzi!
- Have a brilliant time!
After your Big Brew Up
- Count up all the lovely money people have kindly donated to SSAFA Forces Help.
- Pay your money in. Feel free to contact us if you’re not sure how.
- Write up a short little article about your Big Brew Up. Post it on our Facebook page, send it to local press, tell us what you did.
- Thank everyone who gave up their time, money and love. Let them know how much you raised, and how that money makes an amazing difference to the lives of our Forces and their families.